Sunday, December 28, 2014

Day 7

Good morning!

Today is my day 7 of neostrata facial regime and my 5th day of being makeup-less just to rest my skin. I hope all the sacrifices that ive made will be worth it. So today i woke up feeling happy again (law of attraction right? Must always be happy). My forehead is clear (like ive mentioned yesterday), my upper right cheek shows tremendous improvement but there are still dry skin on my lower right cheek. as for my left cheek, errr its kinda okay but with more dry skin. But overall, im happy with the improvements over days. 

I will be visiting my derm tmr and im so nervous! Im so scared of it! But i want all of this irritation to heal, i wanna get back my skin, i wanna go back to work, i wanna meet my friends and of cos i wanna meet my boyfriend omg ive missed him so much. Urgh. The derm told me that i will be experiencing a little pain tmr just like as if im doing facial. The thing is, ive never done facial. Hahaha but i must have faith in myself. Everything's gonna be okayyyyyy.

Oh yes, im experiencing abit of flaking right now but my derm told me before hand that its normal. I guess the drying agent is to dry my irritations on my face so that it will turn into dry skin... I think so hahaha making my own theoryyyy~~

I will of cos update my ''before and after feeling" after visiting my derm. InsyaAllah all will be fine. Amin!

So long!

No comments:

Post a Comment