Monday, February 9, 2015

update..... after so long.

It has been so long since ive updated. Prolly because i was down with so called... Depression? I gave up on all the medicines the doctor gave. I tried oil pulling but i wasnt confident, so i stopped. I didnt knw what else to do. I was on the verge of losing myself. Or did it happened? I didnt work for close to a month. I almost lost my faith in god. So sinful. The day i decided to say goodbye to neosatra officially was the happiest day of my life. It was the toughest decision as i wasnt sure whats causing my irritation to get worst.

A day after i stopped neosatra, i drank acv. I began to eat supplements. I did not wash my face for almost 3 days as i was traumatised on how cleansers like neosatra and himalaya tend to irritate my skin. Obviously things didnt worked overnight. On my 3rd night of not washing my face, i felt disgusted. So ive decided to have more faith. I washed my face with an organic bar soap and the next day, i dont have any new bumps on my face. Just tonnes of the old irritations.

One week later, i went to work as my irritations were getting better (but not gone). Two weeks after that, it got so much better. Same goes for the third week. Of cos, i do still get one or two pimples but its nothing like a rocky road. I hope my skin will remain like this! I really missed this non problematic face. Heheh.

Maybe after one month of usage with success, i will share the product and the supplements that i have been taking to fight against the irritations on my face. And have i also mentioned that eversince i ditched the medications from the doctors', i also ditched my chemical peel appts with her. The reason is because..... Im afraid of having more chemicals on my face.

I really thank god for healing me bit by bit. I hope i will be recovered fully.

Meantime, heres for u to see how contented i am to have a better skin :)


No comments:

Post a Comment